**A SPECIAL MESSAGE REGARDING COVID-19 REGULATIONS**
To ensure proper safety measures, and spacing between Students, Spectrum Art Studios is taking the following precautions:
Class size and spacing:
- In-Studio Classes - Maximum 4 Students & 1 Instructor in studio at a time
- Outdoor Classes - Maximum 8 Students & 1 Instructor in outside tented area at a time
(Please note that during the Summer Session, most classes will take place outdoors, and Students should dress for the weather.)
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Parents & Guardians must respect the participant limit in the learning areas, but may observe from outside or in the boot-room. Please allow for 6' of spacing between yourself and others.
- Students, parents, and visitors MUST apply hand sanitizer before entering studio
- Masks will be provided for Students to wear in the studio during class. When we are using the tented area outside, masks do not have to be worn but Students must keep 6' distance from one another.
All supplies will be cleaned and sterilized before each class. Each Student will be given the required supplies that are needed for their project at the beginning of each class. Students who are attending multiple classes will receive a bag/bin to place their supplies in so they may use them in all classes.
Students should bring their own water bottle. A water cooler is available for refilling. Students may also bring their own peanut-free snack to class, although pre-packaged snacks will also be available (granola bars, crackers, etc.).
* REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION*
Registering for Classes:
A separate Registration Form MUST be filled out for EACH Student.
Be sure to include all of your pertinent contact information (name, text/phone number, email address, etc.), as it will be used for your Student File.
Methods of payment:
PAYPAL - Payment may be used in the Payment section here on the website.
E-TRANSFER - Payment may be made via e-transfer to email@example.com
DEBIT/CREDIT CARD/CASH - Debit, credit card, or cash payments may be made in the Studio. **Please note that payment should be made as soon as possible after registration has been submitted to ensure your spot in the class.
CHEQUE - Payment may be made by cheque to Spectrum Art Studios. **Please note that payment should be made as soon as possible after registration has been submitted to ensure your spot in class. **An NSF fee of $35.00 will be charged for dishonoured cheques.
Tanya Shymko can be called/texted at (250) 925-4922, and will respond during regular business hours, Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm. Emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and will also be answered as soon as possible.